Friday, May 16, 2008

What a BEAUTIFUL day!!

image Can you believe it? A FULL day with out rain and nothing but SUNSHINE! We had the door to the shop open all day! I don't know about you, but I could certainly go for a month or two of days like today!!

So, were you able to get out and get those gardens started yet?iris 5-08sm I've only done a little, but I did manage to take my camera out today and get some pictures of some of my flowers - My irises just opened up today! geranium 5-08sm My Geraniums, well, we just bought them on Mother's Day, so they're still looking good- Allison picked it out, so this one is hers.

My pretty pink dianthus !5-08 flower

Just in time for all your gardening....


We've have some goodies for your garden!

Beautiful Garden stakes.....

image

imageThese Glow In The Dark Garden Stakes look wonderful during the day AND night.

Beautiful Stepping Stones, for your garden or on the wall image image

Do you need some inspiration for a GREAT prim garden? Click here to see some GREAT pictures of a prim garden


I also wanted to share a great blog I found, Cobblestone Farms! Cathy finds the neatest things to plant in! you're sure to find lots of great ideas on her blog!!

here's just a taste of her cute ideas...........Cathy suggests you "Think outside the pot"







4 comments:

Jen said...

Love your flowers, great shots of them, those would make beautiful cards!!! I think your a photographer and a computer expert!!!!

Farmhouse Primitives said...

Pretty, pretty!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Oh Girls, thank you so much for posting about my lil' flower filled cans - that was so kind of you. So happy you are enjoying looking around on our blog - I enjoy yours as well. Absolutely beautiful pictures of your flowers - how do you frame them like that? I need to know how to do that. Blessings your way!!! Cathy

The Country Junction said...

Thanks Ladies!
Cathy I use PhotoShop Elements to put a digital frame around my pictures.